V1.0 features

Coordinator
Nov 10, 2007 at 1:04 AM
What features should be developed for "version 1.0"?

Mar 4, 2008 at 5:41 PM
Edited Mar 4, 2008 at 5:43 PM
Hi Paul,

How about "Waiting for a Field Change in Current Item" but not limited to a particular 'known' change. For example, if I have required Content Approval, I can currently check workflow to see if the status has changed to (0;#Approved, 1;#Rejected, 2;#Pending, 3;#Draft or 4;#Scheduled). What if you could simply check to see if the Approval Status has changed at all? This way, I could set a wait state for the change action and THEN test what has changed, instead of commiting to waiting for a particular event to occurr (like Approved vs. Rejected and then do something).

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Best regards...

...MJM
Nov 21, 2008 at 1:14 PM
Edited Nov 21, 2008 at 1:15 PM

Hi Paul,
Good idea.

But how about adding more functions like StringToInteger or similar ?
I have problem: how to convert text value to integer (ItemID) to make a lookup later on this variable.

Thanks, Saulius

Feb 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Has anyone every tried to build a custom action that will move the execution point of an SPD workflow to a previous step? I'm really new to this, but we have a need to loop back to a previous step upon certain conditions, and it seems like this would be one way to achieve it. We need to build a custom action so that our information workers can use it in creating their own SPD workflows.

Thanks,

Steve